Monday, September 27, 2010

Playing outside

Our girls love playing outside, especially since the weather has been so nice lately. Almost everyday when I get home from work I see them outside with friends, on the bike or whatever else they find to play with. Rease has just learned how to ride her bigwheel and Rhen is usually following right behind her waiting for her turn. Here are a few pics of them and their outdoor adventures.
Rhen is a crazy one and is always running after or toward anything. She could beat Rease in a footrace I'm pretty sure.
Rhen also loves playing with rocks. She tries to eat them whenever she has the chance but has figured out that they are "yucky." She does try to feed them to the dogs though thinking they'll like them even though she doesn't.
I love this - "I'm so cute and innocent!" Yeah right!
Rease with the crazy faces again.
She loves her bike and has learned to ride it down the grass hill with the nextdoor neighbor boys. She also plays with all the boy toys that are laying around between one neighbor or the other - swords, iron man masks, trucks, etc. We only have boy friends in the neighborhood aside from one cute little girl, Lacey, who Rease loves playing with too.
We love this weather - keep it up please so we can keep playing outside!

No comments: