Rhen is 18 months old!
And you know what that means? Nursery!
Here are her stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 34.06 inches - 97%
Weight: 23.94 lbs - 45%
Head: 18.8 - 81%
One thing I can say about our Rhenner is that she is very tall and skinny. Sometime when I look at her, I can't believe how much she's grown up. But boy do we love her and her energy. She keeps up moving and always makes things exciting around our house. My favorite things about our 18 month old:
- Her kisses. She will randomly come up and give kisses on the cheek or lips. Or if you are holding her hand, she'll lean over and kiss your hand while you're walking with her. She is a lover girl and I love her hugs and kisses!
- Her clumsiness. Rhen trips, tumbles, falls or stumbles at least 20 times a day. I don't know if her coordination just hasn't caught up with her height yet, but she is always on the ground and we find a new bruise on her daily. But she's a tough girl and rarely cries when she falls. Josh has taught her to "jump up and rub it out." So that's what she does. She a tough girl.
- Her crazy hair. I don't know another kid that has worse bedhead than Rhen. She wakes up with hair all over the place and all I can do to tame it is drench it with water - then it's semi-manageable. Blonde and crazy - what could be better?
- Her love for everyone. Rhen is a people person and loves to be around anyone and everyone. She loves to read with Papa. She loves to cook with Mommy. She loves to goof around with Daddy. She loves to shop with Grammie. She loves her aunts, uncles, cousins and everyone else she's around and gives big toothy smiles to anyone who will take one. She is lovable and that's the best part about her!
No comments:
Post a Comment