I got home from work one day and Josh looked exhausted. I could tell it had been "one of those days" and I was pretty sure it had to do with our little disaster girl Rhen. He showed me the pictures he had taken of her in just the past hour - she is a crazy nut.
Why does every kid love pulling out the whole toilet paper roll? Rhen loves wasting toilet paper, wipes and anything that she can get her hands on...

After she wasted all the toilet paper, she headed to our bedroom...
We have a big mirror hanging on our wall. Rhen loves it because it's low enough that she can see herself in it. She looks at her hair, plants fingerprints all over it and even dances in front of it. She'll grab onto it and sway back and forth with it like she's dancing with it, which is what she was doing when this happened.

Yes, she pulled the mirror right off the wall. Luckily the bed is close enough that it hit the bed before it could land on her. Josh said she got a little startled by it but I think she got over that quickly.

As Josh was trying to get the mirror back on the wall, Rhen couldn't help but make one more mess while she was at it.

Not that spilled milk isn't something that happens daily, but I think Josh just didn't have the patience for one more thing that hour. It was still there when I got home and I gladly cleaned it up for him.

I love my sweet husband for all he does, but mostly because he can handle days like this and still love our girls to death. Our Rhen wears us out but boy is she fun!
1 comment:
I think Michael can give Rhen a run for her money...they'd be 2 little devils together...seriously. Your husband is such a trooper and so are you! So excited to see this new little addition to your family...so happy for you all! ;)
Post a Comment