Saturday, September 11, 2010

Colors Concert

Every year my family gets tickets to see one of our favorite local bands "Colors." Josh is never too thrilled to go but always joins us because he knows I love to go. We took Rease with us this year and she had a blast running around and dancing to the music. These are the only 2 pictures we got of the night and I had to include both of them (even though they are basically the same picture) because I think Rease is hilarious in them. She has been on this kick of making "crazy faces" in pictures. Aunt Hayley has a picture up in her house with Caleb's family and they are all making funny faces. Rease thinks it is the funniest thing ever and now wants to make a "crazy face" whenever the camera is around. What a nut!
We had a great time and the weather was perfect! And just for the record, I heard Josh singing to a couple of the songs and he even clapped once. Hey, it's progress!

No comments: