Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pigs in a blanket

I often find pictures on our camera that have been taken by Josh days or weeks in the past. I can tell that he and the girls have a lot of fun during the day. This is one particular instance that I found that may not have come to pass if I had been the one home with Rease and Rhen. I find that I am too often in a hurry to get the girls "dressed and ready" for the day and that I don't let them play and use their imagination before I take charge. Anyway, this particular day, Josh wrapped them up in their towels after the shower and let them make funny faces at each other. What a fun and good dad to have around! I know they love him so much and I love the moments that are captured on camera when he's home with them!

Pigs in a blanket anyone?

No comments: