Sometimes I think our Rhen looks a bit like a turtle - maybe it's the eyes. Any resemblance there? (This is no insult to our girl - I think Squirt is actually darling!)

Brief accounts of notable events in the Beutler home, the memories made, and the people we could never live without.
2 comments:
She's so sweet! I love those big eyes! And way to go on the trip to Vegas! I seriously still have huge issues over leaving Cooper for a few hours! I went to the temple, and about left three times in the middle because I was having such anxiety attacks! I got home bawling, and wouldn't let go of Cooper for most of the night! :(
She is absolutely darling, though I do see a little bit of a resemblance with those big eyes! But what a great feature! It's so great to hear how much you are enjoying that cute little bebe.:)
Post a Comment