Monday, April 13, 2009

I've been working on the railroad...

"See ya later mom! I'm all ready for work with my hat, my coat and my lunchbox."

"I'll tell Dinah you said Hi."

3 comments:

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Cute! Cute! Nat, should we plan Friday? Whit still has a runny nose and cough and I don't want to get your kiddies sick...she should be good by then...she's been sick since last Monday, so I sure hope so anyway! :)

brookiebaby said...

My dad works for the railroad (doing disaster clean ups) and I haven't seen him wear anything like that...Rease must be sporting the new Spring workline! :) ha ha! :) Did you get my message about us being up on Friday??? It looks like from the above comment that you may already have plans though...let me know.
Love ya!

Jason and Rachel said...

What a character...especially her little toots in bed! She's darling!