This past weekend I took a trip to Las Vegas with my dad and sister for a dental conference. It was crazy timing having to leave Rhen home at 2 weeks old - but I left the girls in good hands with grandma and my cousin Lisa while Josh was working. We all survived without each other and we had a good time in the meantime.
This is the only picture we have from the conference we were in - which actually took up 90% of our time there.
But of course we took some time for sightseeing!
The gardens at the Bellagio are amazing!
The craziest thing about our trip is that we ended up being there during "earth hour." We walked out onto the strip to see this - no lights! For one hour all the lights on the hotels were off and it was a crazy crazy sight. These pictures don't show much because it's dark but I guess that's the point - how often do you see the strip dark? Not too often - we were there on a historical day!
You can't really tell where we're at but the Bellagio is right behind us and the Planet Hollywood and Paris are right in front of us. There were hippies all over passing out earth day cards and holding signs that said things like "free hugs." We had a fun trip together just dad, Hayley and me. But I sure was glad to come home and see my girls and Josh. He did a great job with them the whole weekend and even took them to the ward party and to church! What a great husband I have.
1 comment:
HOW FUN! Nat- let's seriously make plans! I need to see little Rhen... and Rease!
Post a Comment