Monday, April 27, 2009

Rhen's Blessing Day

Yesterday was a special day as we blessed Rhen. What a fabulous time to spend with family and friends and most of all with our two precious girls.



We are lucky to have this girl in our life.

5 comments:

brookiebaby said...

I'm so sorry that we weren't able to be there! I'm sure that it was so special! I LOVE Rhen's headband! Sooo cute! Did you get my message about coming up on the 13th??? Let me know if that works for you! We'll do lunch or just visit..either or.
LUVS!
Brooke

joana said...

oh she looks beautiful! blessing days are special. (love the headband:)

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

What a cutie! Beautiful dress!

Holly said...

Congratulations on your special day! You can tell Rhen is such a happy little girl. And I looove the headband.

Dixie said...

Wish we could have been there! It sounds like it was a very special day.