Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Delta trip

Last weekend we took a trip to Delta for Justin and Caleb's softball tournament. We stayed with Grandma Losee and played pinochle, ate at Leo's and let grandma have some one on one time with Rhen.
Rhen got some new shoes while we were there - little big still.
It was perfect weather - not too hot or cold. But somehow by the end of the day we all ended up with sunburned faces. Grandma was good to keep Rhen covered up.

Me and my cute sis Hayley - who by the way just got engaged! Wahoo!

Kind of random pics but it's always good to visit Delta!

1 comment:

Reesa said...

Hi Natalie! This is Cherise (Lang) Lehr. I'm Tony Lang's sister. I don't think we ever really knew each other, but I happened upon your blog as I was jumping around from blog to blog. Your little girls are so precious! Congratulations! I mainly just wanted to comment because I am so jealous you went to Delta! What a fun time. I live in KY now and haven't been to Delta in over 2 years! So thanks for sharing your pics. I hope you enjoyed a big old Leo's milkshake!