Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our girls

The other night we were messing around trying to get some pictures of all four of us. What a project it is to get everyone looking good at the same time and actually getting it on camera. Here are a few of the best ones...
Isn't this just the sweetest thing - Rhen held this smile for a few seconds and I managed to take the picture at the right time.


This is our family now. We sure love our girls!

2 comments:

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Nat...I feel your pain! It is so hard to get a family picture without someone there to take and it and capture their attn! Yours are adorable, love the hat! Your dad asked last night how I am doing with 2 little ones and I was like, same as Nat...we are in the same boat now that Whit is walking...the only difference is Rease is talking...haha! So yep, it's great fun, a little crazy sometimes but isn't it worth it!?!Rhen does look different than Rease did, that I can remember! So you think you'll have 1 Losee girl and 1 Beutler girl? :) MJ is all the way Luke, I'm searching for part of me in him but haven't found any yet. Let me know how I can help at the office now that life is somewhat back to normal...and come see me Monday, that sounds like great fun!

Emily Marie said...

This is Emily, a friend of Josh's from high school! You have a beautiful family! Thank you for connecting me with your blog!
Great pictures!