This is Mousy. He is a very important part of our lives. Mousy is Rease's favorite little friend. He goes to the store with us, he goes in the shower with the girls, he goes down for naps when Rease does and he even goes to the doctor when he is "sick." Yes Mousy has become part of the family.
There is one major problem with Mousy. He is tiny. Maybe normally that wouldn't be a problem but because of his size he is easily lost and that quickly becomes a problem because we can't find him for naps, trips in the car or whatever it is that Rease is doing and wants Mousy along with her. There have been many nights spent crying because Mousy can't be found and Rease thinks she can't go to sleep without him. Luckily we have been able to dig him out of couch cushions, coat pockets, carseat creases and dirty laundry piles and haven't ever lost him for more than 2 days at a time.
The other problem with his size is that he is easily overlooked. One time about 3 months ago I accidentally stepped on Mousy. Nevermind that the darn thing hurt my barefoot, Rease rushed him off to the doctor to be mended and hasn't let me forget it since. She is constantly taking him to the doctor and when I ask what's wrong with him she reminds me "he's sick because you stepped on him." I may never live that one down.
Rease's best side comes out when Mousy is around. She is very very sweet and loving with him - always, and I mean constantly, kissing him, cuddling him, wrapping him up in blankets (wipes) and putting him down for naps, feeding him dinner, hugging, dancing with him and anything else that any best friend would do. I love Mousy because my Rease loves Mousy and that makes her happy! Thanks for being part of our lives Mousy!
(I'm seriously considering buying Mousy a twin just in case Mousy gets lost. What would we do if we lost this precious mouse?)
5 comments:
FYI- If you go to coupons.com I saw a coupon for buy a littlest pet shop, get one free.
Kaden has a little stuffed animals called Cattey (a little cat) I hate it when Cattey is lost and we have to find him right before bed. The little ones do make for good car traveling items though.
It looks like things are going good for your family. Hopefully sometime I will get back to Utah and visit everyone from school again.
Don't do it!! It will be just like a binky, you will end up buying tons of them and they will all get lost!!!
We love pet shop! My oldest just got like 5 for her birthday (she is 8)! They are so cute, and my youngest who is 2 just got her first and loves it...I don't know where it is right now... ;)
Yes, everything gets lost sometimes ;)
CRAP! I thought of you and your birthday last week and thought that I needed to call or text you, but then it slipped my mind! But please know that I love ya and that I was thinking of you! Happy Birthday a week late! LUVS!
Hi guys! I loved catching up on all the posts! Nat- Happy B-lated Birthday! I love you girl! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday month! My hubby would never go for that!hehee! I sure miss your girlies. I'm just waiting for you to tell me that you are coming out here soon... just wishing! I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. Loves from all the Ainges!
Post a Comment