I wanted to catch up on a few pictures of Rease and some of her favorite things to do these days. (Oh how I wish we had our other camera back - sorry for the bad quality of some of these pictures.)
She gives great kisses and reserves the best ones for dad.
Josh bought these slippers for her and she had a hard time getting used to them at first, but once we pulled out the camera she of course struck a pose or two...
(Don't you just love the chunky legs? I thought she was starting to thin out but when I see these pictures I am thinking maybe not.)
She also loves to draw and color.
This picture captures a couple of things that she does - first notice the shrugged shoulders. She just started doing that last week and does it all the time now.
Second - she is our little errand girl and throws away her diaper everytime she gets changed. She's on her way to the garbage, slippers and shrugging the whole way.
Rease has a stack of books that I straighten at least 10 times a day. She will go through her books and bring them one at a time to anyone who will read to her. She doesn't very often last through the whole book because she's quickly on to the next one. Her favorites books right now - "Personal Penguin," "Pile of Puppies," and "The Twelve dogs of Christmas." Random I know, but she loves them and we learn to love them because we read them so often to her. This time she caught Uncle Andy to read to her.
8 comments:
Such a cutie-patutie!:) I can't believe she's so big! I can't wait to find out what you're having too! Keep me posted! :)
She soooo cute! It's sad how fast they grow up isn't it? But it's so fun to watch them learn new things. I love it!
How cute is she!! I love the shoulder shrug and that she throws away her own diapers. If Stella sees one of hers it goes straight to the mouth! Not okay! I love the Personal Penguin book too!!
Oh Reese just melts my heart!!??? Can we go to dinner soon... or maybe do a dutch oven something!??
Those thighs are just wonderful! It is always sad when they start to thin out and lose the rolls.
hey we just found your blog! we are so excited to see you guys again!!! looks like draper is doing well without us and congrats on the coming baby! we had a girl in january and john is an awesome big brother. so happy you have a blog and we will definitely keep up with the beutler clan now that we know. keep in touch!
Rease is so adorable- I love her slippers! Congrats on the new baby as well- you will like having them so close together!
She is soooo cute! What a fun age. We are so excited to find out the gender of your new baby. Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment