Sunday, October 12, 2008

Date with Oscar

Rease got to play with her boyfriend Oscar the other day. We had a play date at his house and he showed her all his cool toys.

She is a little bit of a scaredy cat and hasn't ever been brave enough to go through these fun tunnel toys. But Oscar showed her how it was done and by the end of the day she was loving it!

I love these shots of them reading together. Rease seriously loves books, so it's good to see them reading to each other.


Aww, how sweet!

Thanks Oscar and Heidi for letting us come play and continue the betrothal. Only 20 more years to go!!

3 comments:

brookiebaby said...

I would like to set up a play date for our yet-to-be-born children...would July 2010 work for you??? :) Love the pictures! looks like so much fun for the kids!

Brittney said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Are you taking her to the Witches Night Out this year? She would make the most adorable witch!

Ainges said...

I have been such a slacker! I just checked these pictures for the first time. They are so cute and you took such great action shots! One day they will be so glad we kept all these memories so they can include them in their wedding video! Ha- we are such dorks! Oh so I am going out of town this Wednesday so we could do lunch Mon.or Tues. or we can just delay for another week. Or if you are bored lets just let the kids play at each other's houses...?? Just let me know!