Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a Girl!

It's another girl joining the Beutler household. We are of course very very excited - but I have to admit, we were totally taken off guard when she said it's a girl. For some reason Josh and I had convinced ourselves that we are having a boy. The ultrasound tech wasn't sure at first because the baby was in a position that didn't show it very obviously so the tech had me drink two more glasses of water and walk around to see if the baby would move (I think the water thing was just to torture me because my bladder was already pretty full from the two glasses I had to drink before the appointment. By the time she called us back in for another scan, I was very close to peeing my pants.) Anyway, she said it is obviously a girl, though I don't know how to read these pictures they take sometimes - we are just taking her word for it. And of course Rease and I are celebrating that the girls are going to rule the house!

13 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations!! We're excited to meet another beautiful Beutler baby girl!!

Dixie said...

I'm so excited for you! Girls rule!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! It's so fun to have two girls in a row. Addison is finally old enough to play with Ellie so they play house and dolls. It's so fun to watch them. I'm SO excited for you!!

Dan and Michelle said...

Congrats! That is so fun. I hope you're feeling well Natalie.

Linds said...

how exciting...i knew it was a girl! I think I told you I was convinced Morghan was a boy and was completely shocked when she wasn't. How fun. I'm very excited for you.

kim and morgan said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE having two girls in a row. Congrats!

Holly said...

How exciting! Girl #1 is so cute, how could you go wrong with Girl #2???

Hawk Family said...

Congratulations!! You make cute girls and it sounds like you have plenty of diapers to keep this one going for a long time!!

Lloyd Family said...

Yeah! Gotta love the girls! Derek and Josh will have to take some MAN TIME together :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!! Reese and your new little Betsy are going to be best friends. That is her name right?

Linds said...

Hey Nat,
I need your address. I have a great book exchange thing that Reese can get a lot of books from. Send it to me ASAP! It's kind of a chain letter type thing

Sherrie Batty said...

Congratulations... I guess Rease is just too cute and another little spirit thought, "I would like to get those genes."

Jason and Rachel said...

Natalie congrats!! That is so great. Rease is so beautiful, why not add another beautiful girl to this world. You look great! :)