Rease loves to clean. Whenever she spills her milk or juice, she'll grab a towel and wipe it up. Or if she has free access to the wipes, she takes all of them out and wipes her face, the table, her books, whatever is there. So the other day we were at the dental office and I lost track of her for a few minutes. I found her washing off the foot pedals in one of the rooms. I'll have to say it made a difference - they really were dirty! What a good helper she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a little cutie!!!
Good thing you are having another girl because she is so cute! I hope you are feeling good these days. I am feeling good. I still can't believe we are going to have another baby in the house. It is going to be crazy.
Post a Comment