Sunday, May 25, 2008

Curler Craziness

Being Sunday Natalie and I looked for an excuse to force Rease to look more grown up while at the same time amusing ourselves. These first two shots were early this morning after her bath, just consider it a trial run.


No surprise to Natalie or I, Rease has no problem being pampered.




The finsished product didn't look quite right but we knew we'd have another crack at it after naptime. As you can tell by the next set of photos this was no dress rehearsal, it was time for church and someone was ready for the pampering of her life.





The rosey red cheeks are a product of sleeping on her face with her bum in the air.

I couldn't get the chapstick out of her mouth and get a good picture at the same time so I just gave up and let her have it.

There you have it, the final product. I don't know about you but I think it makes her look a couple months older. I have a feeling this one will much rather play in Mom's makeup than with Dad outside in the dirt.

I need a boy

9 comments:

Holly said...

On my, she is such a love! I cannot believe how sweet she always looks.

Holly said...

And how on earth do you save that much money on groceries? You might need to send me an email with details!

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how cute she is! I just want to squeeze her. What a doll!

Anika said...

Could she get any cuter? I really don't think so! She is such a trooper... and always smiling!

Leslie said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! Rease is so cute we may have to try it out with little Stella.

Hawk Family said...

Your little Rease is so cute and I love your blog it looks like you have fun together!!
Mar

brookiebaby said...

Seriously, sooo dang cute! this kid should do commercials! :) What a cute little princess! Hope you guys are doing great! Miss ya!

Monica M said...

Reese is so cute. Natalie, I have those websites for coupons. www.coupons.com, www.coolsavings.com and www.eversave.com They change every week. Sometimes you have to skip over stuff, just push skip at the bottom. Happy saving.

Lloyd Family said...

She is so adorable :)