Happy Birthday Rease!
We celebrated Rease's 1st birthday this past weekend. We were in San Diego (pictures to come) for her actual birthday, so we had a little family party when we got home and let Rease have her birthday cake.
Knows this is usually against the rules...
but digs right in as soon as she sees that mom is okay with it.
Now both hands.
Making sure she has frosting on every inch of her face...
Trying out the new headscarf and bib that Grandma Losee made.
And a great new toy to walk behind (and make mom crazy with the constant music coming from it.)
Proud parents of a one year old!
7 comments:
YAY! Happy Birthday Rease!
I can't believe she's sooo big! What a cutie! And Nat, I really like your hair! Very cute~!
AHHHH! Oh my gosh! CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS ONE! You guys are so freakin' cute! Love your hair too, Nat!
Happy Birthday Reese!
Congrats on surviving the first year Mom and Dad! These pictures were so precious, thank-you so much for sharing. Take a nibble out of Reese for me (yes I know, that was creepy, but I kind of meant it!)
Wow!! 1 YEAR OLD! It seems like she was just born! Its crazy how fast they grow! I love her digging in to her cake! Happy Birthday Rease!
She is getting so big!! Gotta love the annoying toys that everyone else gives you kid, because they don't have to listen to them. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Sorry we missed it. She is one chunky monkey, I just want to squeeze her! You all look great. Can't wait to see you next month!
Hey Nat! Rease is soooo adorable! I love that girl!! I can't believe she's one already!! I love that cake face! Also, your hair is darling!! It looks so cute!! I miss you too friend!! Please keep in touch!! Love ya,Mindy
Post a Comment