Finally here are pictures of the real reason we went to San Diego last weekend - Josh ran a mud run at Camp Pendleton with some friends. It was a 10k obstacle course run with mud slides and mud pits as part of of the race. Unfortunately I was a terrible camera girl and didn't get very many shots of the actual race - just befores and afters. Anyway, enjoy...
They ran in sport kilts (they made the sport kilt website!) and combat boots - weird, but oddly sexy too!
Rease in her jammies still but we were there to cheer the men on.
Rease was loving Uncle Greg all weekend.
The first part of the race includes getting soaked with fire hoses and then this is the only picture I was able to get of one of them running. This is Greg (in the hat) just after the mud pit and getting ready to cross the finish line.
And here are the boys after the race - they don't look too muddy, but believe me, their clothes are dirty as can be. Don't they all look great? And don't I have such a hot husband?
Good running Josh!
4 comments:
yeah for Josh!
hello Josh... You are huge!
So fun that you did this Josh. Crazy but fun!
I so wish I could have been there to see this. Pec's look good Josh keep it up!
Post a Comment