Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to School

What is this?, you ask.
Josh got accepted to Grad School and this is the official letter from Weber State!
Two great things about it: school is in the evening so he can still work and also it's close enough to home that we can stay in Draper (he may not love the commute, but I'm glad we can stay in our house!)
Congrats to Josh!

6 comments:

Sid said...

Hey Josh, We are so excited for you! Congratulations!

Bobbi Flinders said...

Way to go Josh! You will officially "bleed purple" once again like the rest of us. Enjoy the commute. School may acutally be funner than the drive. Good job!

Holly said...

Good for you! Good luck . . .

brookiebaby said...

Awesome! But I thought that he was already doing a program at BYU or what that just a maybe....Either WAY CONGRATS!

Ainges said...

So Cool! Congrats Josh! We are sad we wont see you guys for a while but I am sure you will be busy with some fun outings as usual. Oscar says hi to Rease.

Shannon said...

WOW! Congrats Josh! Back in old territory!