Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just standing around...

Just a few pictures of Rease trying her best to walk. She stands up to and walks around anything and everything to be able to get where she wants to go. She is getting pretty good!



We spent Sunday afternoon with Josh's family and snapped a quick picture before everyone headed for home - we had a good time and got to meet a couple of new girls too!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Are there any cranky pictures of this kid!?!

Ange said...

how old is Rease now? Honestly could she get any cuter! You guys definitely need to have more kids!! :)

Bobbi Flinders said...

Joey Jo Jo is sure looking hot these days!!! Cute family!

Lloyd Family said...

Rease is so grown up and beautiful! She is a such a combo of her mommy and daddy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat, this is Rachel (Petersen). I came across your blog from katie's and I just wanted to say your daughter is absolutely darling! She looks just like you. What a cute family you have, I'm so happy for you. Well I just wanted to say Hi. Take care.
-Rach

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing back. It's great to hear from you. I'm new to this blogging thing but it's been fun to see people I don't get to talk to anymore. Like you said, it's a great way to have contact with the outside world (we know how hard that can be sometimes when being mom). I look forward to seeing more pics. Talk to you soon!
-Rach

brookiebaby said...

Hi Natty,
Sorry that I didn't call you when i was up. I kinda just got invited along for the ride. But next time I'm up there, I promise I'll give you a call! What days do you work?
LUVS! P.S. Reasy is as cute as EVER!!!

Leslie said...

you have to post a video of her walking! i think she is so dang cute!! PS... Happy Birthday Natalie in 2 minutes!!