Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weekend at the Cabin

I am very late putting these pictures up, but decided that it's better late than never. A few weeks ago, Chad graduated from BYU and we spent the weekend together at the cabin celebrating his graduation and a late Easter.

Rease loves her aunt Hayley!

The Easter bunny found us at the cabin and dropped off toys and candy for the kids.

And of course, for the adults, we had the big easter egg hunt (we're so excited because the eggs are filled with money! It's the big event of the year!)

It ends up being a very serious competition...

In the end, I think Josh and I took home the most - Yeah!

We had such a fun time and love spending time with the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! It's so fun to see your family since I haven't seen any of you for so long. It's crazy how time flies.

Monica M said...

O.k. Natalie Beutler I just want to know one thing? How do you save so much going to the grocery store. I want to know your secrets.