Friday, August 17, 2007

Scorpion!!! How dare you invade our natural habitat...

It seems like we have had quite the "Bug Fest" on our front porch this year. After sending a freaked out Natalie into the house behind a deadbolted door "Scooter" the Scorpion (I named him) decided to hang around a little on our warm front porch.

Good thing she has a "Man" to protect her from the Jungle of angry animals just out her front door.

2 comments:

Emily (the queen) said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy! I would have totally freaked out too! I didn't even know that scorpions lived around here. That picture really gives me goosebumps. EW!

Anika said...

Holy shiz! I am crying right now. I won't be able to sleep tonight, or ANY night, knowing that there are scorpions in my front yard! I miss the Beutlers... we need to go get a snow shack soon!