Wednesday, August 8, 2007

This "tagging" thing should have stayed with the gender it originated from!!!

Since Trevor Hill did a disservice to all men by breaking down the tagging gender barrier, I'll humor those who would like to know a little more about me.

Trevor, when you get into throwing those "Bead Parties", don't invite me.

Jobs I've had:
1. Aerospace Technologies Representative (ACTR)
2. Furniture Sales (at "The Willey")
3. Alarm Sales (I'm no Trevor Hill, I only made it until July)
4. Group Counselor (Provo Canyon Boys School)

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. Shanghai Noon/Nights
2. I Spy
3. The Matrix (Every time it airs on Cable TV Six times in a row)
4. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (I'll sing all the songs for you if you don't believe me)

My Guilty Pleasures...
1. Natalies Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Nielsens Frozen Custard
3. Homemade Christmas Candy
4. Smores with melted Reeces Peanut Butter Cups in the place of Chocolate.

Favorite TV Shows...
1. The Soup (on E! Fridays at 8/7 Central) Joel McHale makes me cry he is so funny.
2. So You Think You Can Dance (Danny needs to get voted of because he is a punk!)
3. Man vs. Wild (Bear Grills teaches me all his skills)
4. Good Eats / Food Network (Alton Brown is dorky but I like food)

Favorite Hobbies
1. Kissing on my Wife
2. Skiing
3. Being a "Gym Rat"
4. Soccer (especially when I'm so out of shape that I trip on my own feet)

Places I Have Lived... (Moving backward in time)
1. Draper, Utah
2. Orem, Utah
3. San Diego, California
4. Syracuse, Utah

Places I Have Been On "Holiday"... (what am I... British?)
1. Havasupai Falls
2. Washington DC
3. Spain/France (France was "business" but it felt like a holiday)
4. Canada

Favorite Dishes/Foods...
1. Sword Fish @ Fish House VeraCruz (Carlesbad California)
2. Cheddar Bay Biscuits at Red Lobster
3. Chicken and Rice (Natalie's specialty)
4. Brazilian BBQ at Texas De Brazil (Dallas, Texas) So good it makes Tucanos taste like dog food.

First thing you thought when you saw your significant other:
1. First date? "She seems like a nice girl"
2. Second date (4 1/2 months later)? "Holy Crap!! how did you miss this one?"
3. "Well hello... you'll make a good mother for my children"

If in a jam with the spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?
1. Play dumb
2. Play it cool (Natalie hates it when I don't fight back)
3. If nothing else like Natalie I "go with the obvious." I figure, "what the heck she's already mad at me so I've got nothing to loose."

Websites I Visit Daily...
1. NYTIMES.Com
2. Eonline.com (to watch clips from "The Soup")
3. Youtube.com
4. Blogger

Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. Havasupai Falls
2. Snowbird (in powder up to my eyes)
3. Oregon Coast
4. The Gym

I officialy choose to preserve my tagging opportunity for a later date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bronwyn Williams said...

Hey Josh, Congratulations on your lovely baby and your beautiful wife! You guys look so cute.
We are happy in Pennsylvania - we should be heading West to settle down in 2 years. Drew is doing great in his residency and the kids are growing like crazy.
Take care cousin.

Bronwyn Williams

Holly said...

My first bead party is Aug the 15th at 6:00 will you bring the funeral potato's?

Trev