Thursday, August 23, 2007

I got daddy's nose...literally

When I say I got my daddy's nose, I mean it in 2 ways.
#1 - Daddy's nose is one of the features I inherited that sets me apart from looking exactly like mommy - I also got his double-chin which is also very cute!
#2 - I really got daddy's nose this time! (Hey it's mine too so I might as well do what I want with it, right?)

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is so funny! She is quite the feisty little girl isn't she?!?

I think your hair will look fantastic every way but a buzz, but don't do it just because you are a new Mom and feeling frumpy, etc. after having a baby. I do understand how that is though, I pierced the top of my ear (again) after Max was born and left it in for 6 months and then was done. Leaving it in a ponytail is super convenient at this point too. I do love short hair though. . .

Good Luck!

Anika said...

Beutlers! When can we hang out? I need some Rease love!