Then it was time for a family get-together at the semi-annual "cousin party" at Lisa's. Of course Britt and Hayley were there and you know how Rease loves her aunts!
The cousin party was made up of a lot of the Blair Losee family, but we had a great time playing "Werewolf." (I have to add that Chad makes a great little girl.)
We ended the night by going up to "our spot" in Suncrest to watch the meteor shower. We were a little disappointed at the lack of meteors showering, but it sure was a nice night just the three of us.
3 comments:
Rease is always dressed so stylin'. I look forward to checking out the latest outfit.
It looks like you got the pictures to work. The blog looks great.
Rease really does have the best Aunts!
I love how much you guys post. It is so fun to look at the pictures and read the comments.
Post a Comment