Rease turns 14 today and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate this daughter who first made me a mother! She is THE BEST teenager and we wouldn't change a thing about this girl. Of course she wanted a marching band cake so I tried my hand at a fondant cake. It certainly wasn't perfect, but it turned out cute enough. She loved it.
She wanted a night game party with friends so that's what we did. Cake and ice cream and then loaded into the truck for a night of Fugitive. It was a blast and we had fun laughing and playing into the night!
14 year old stats from Dr. Erikson:
Height: 5'7" - 92%
Weight: 166 lbs. - 96%
My favorite things about 14 year old Rease:
1) Rease is passionate about things that are important to her. She's completely dedicated to doing what she loves and gives it her all. Marching band has become her favorite thing and she works hard at it. She's also passionate about keeping good relationships with people she loves. She had great friends and they love spending time together. She makes a big effort to put time into the family and she loves being with Josh and I. We couldn't ask for a better teenager than this girl.
2) Rease is super smart. She catches on to things easily and has a mind for figuring things out. School comes easily to her and she uses her brain to excel in her classes. That's going to get her far and I know she'll be successful in whatever she does!3) Rease is my friend and her friendship is something I cherish! She tells me all that she's thinking, doing, wondering and who she likes or doesn't like. She is so good about keeping in touch with me and making sure she knows how I'm doing. She is a true friend and I hope that never changes. Love this girl to pieces!
Happy Birthday Ras!

No comments:
Post a Comment