Thursday, May 13, 2021

Birthday Trip

Shelley, Melissa and I (Steph couldn't make it) came across some super cheap plane tickets to Las Vegas not too long ago and decided on a whim to take a trip for the weekend!  It was so last minute and none of us really had plans on what we were going to do, but knew we wanted to get out of town for a few days.  It turned out to be pretty close to my birthday, so Shelley and Melissa took over plans for the trip and turned it into a 40th birthday weekend.  I must say, they did a great job with their planning.  It was a blast!  We had the best time and it was just what we all needed - some friend/girl time.  We did all the fun things: ate at yummy restaurants, watched the fountains at the Bellagio, walked through the gardens, sat by the pool, drank pina coladas and just enjoyed having nothing else to do.  By far my favorite thing we did was a spa/yoga day by the lake.  We had a private yoga class on the deck looking out over the lake and then had head and neck massages in the warm sunshine outside.  I know I fell asleep on and off at least 3 or 4 times, it was so relaxing.  It could not have been a better way to spend my birthday!  These ladies are the best and are such an important part of my life.  I don't know what I would do without them to lean on, talk to, figure things out with and just be there when one of us needs something.  We have grown to love each other like sisters and we laughed and joked and ate and worked out and slept and did all the good things.  It was the perfect weekend!  
Thanks for an amazing birthday trip!  Love you ladies to death!




 

No comments: