Wednesday, August 23, 2017

1st Day of School

School is starting already?  What?!
The kids were so excited to get back to school and see friends.  And mom is excited for a routine to start again.  But it does seem crazy that summer has come and gone.  Here we go with another year!
Rhen is starting 3rd grade and has Mrs. Workman for a teacher.  I love her cute high top shoes she chose to wear today!
 Rease my superhero girl is starting 5th grade and has Mrs. Chambers for a teacher.

 Rease and Izzy have the same teacher this year!  They are excited that they get to be in a portable this year.  I guess that makes them feel pretty grown up!
 Liev started a day after the girls did.  The school gives the 1st graders a day to meet with their teachers one on one before they start with the full day at school.  His teacher is Mrs. Hernandez and she is awesome!  He can't wait to start eating lunch at school.

 Liev and cute Alivia Brown.  They have been buddies growing up and love being in the same grade.
 And Keen started a whole week after the other kids.  Kindergartners have a week for assessments so he got an extra week of summer!  But he couldn't wait to start.  He is just ready to be at the same school with his bigger siblings.  We are trying out afternoon kindergarten this year to see how it goes.  I'm sure Keen will love that he doesn't have to take a nap anymore!

 Keen's cute friends in kindergarten with him.  
I bought these cookies from a cute girl in our ward who makes the most darling cookie arrangements.  I wanted to be able to celebrate the first day of school with the kids when they got home!

Happy school year kiddos!

No comments: