Monday, August 21, 2017

15 months

This summer is quickly coming to an end and before we know it the big kids will be back in school and I'll have just the two little ones home with me.  I'll have to say, I can't believe we're already to this point!  Desh is so grown up and I don't know quite how that happened!  He is the best caboose we could imagine and LOVES being with his brothers and sisters.  He hasn't started walking yet, but crawls like a speed demon and doesn't have too much of a problem keeping up with the other kids.  And he's finally getting some hair - though it's a little hard to see because it's so blonde.  His teeth are hilarious and those cheeks won't quit.  And I'm just going to say it because it's true - he has the biggest fat pad around his little penis that you can barely even see it!  Sometimes it's hidden like a frighten turtle.  Poor kid.  Dr. Erickson says the fat pad will get let fatty over time and everything will be normal.  I'm sure it will - for now though we just thinks it's hilariously cute!  We adore this Baby Desh and don't quite know how to handle him growing up in front of our eyes!
15 month stats from Dr. Erickson:
Weight: 25 lbs. 13 oz. - 68%
Height: 32 inches - 83%
Head: 19.4 inches - 94%

No comments: