So I took a week off after I had Keen, but now I'm feeling like I gotta get out of the house. So the kids and I pack up the car with the stroller, bikes, water and snacks and hit the trail every morning. We walk up to .5 mile and back - not too far. But it's good for us to be out and about and for all of us to be getting some exercise. Rhen had a hard time the first day making it all the way on her little bike, but since then she has been awesome and tells me now, "mom my legs are getting so strong and I'm getting so healthy!"
This is our halfway bench that we stop at and have a drink and a snack. We look forward to it. Its our little break from the work.
This has been such a fun week for me with my 4 little kids. Rease is going to start school in a couple weeks so we won't have much of this mommy-and-all-4-kids time after that. For now, I'm so happy to be a mom to these babies and to have time to be outdoors with them and talk, laugh and just love hanging out with each other.


No comments:
Post a Comment