We think that life with a newborn around is just a little sweeter, calmer and more peaceful. There is just something about those sweet little bodies that makes everyone want to be happy. We feel that everytime we have a baby and this time around is no different. The kids love Baby Keen and Josh and I love being parents to a 4th child. Here are just a few moments we've had since Keen has joined the family.
I think we take pictures on this chair everytime we have a new baby. Oldest sister Rease (and 2nd mommy to this little guy.)

Rhen the crazy sister.

And Liev the skeptical brother (still isn't sure what this new person is doing in his territory.)

Grammie Losee got to meet Keen for the first time a few days after he was born. She was in Wisconsin with her mom who was having emergency open heart surgery. Luckily everything went well and Grammie was able to come back and hang out with new Baby Keen.

I have been able to spend some time with the boys while Josh has taken the girls out a few times to give me some space. These 2 boys are so sweet and I can already see they will be good friends growing up.

Trying to keep Keen awake is impossible in these early days. This is proof of my attempts at trying to wake him up.

Not happening.

A snapshot of our 4 kiddos - they are the best!

Welcome to our crazy life baby Keen.
No comments:
Post a Comment