Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby Update

I thought I'd give a 37 week update on Baby Keen. I went to see Dr. Smith on Tuesday and I am dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced - he said the baby could come any day. I am used to having my babies early so I am expecting it to happen any time. Dr. Smith said that I will most likely have a fast delivery again so he is submitted a special request to the hospital that I be induced at 38 weeks. With Liev I was strep B positive but didn't get to the hospital in time for the antibiotics. I am also positive with this baby and Dr. Smith wants to be sure I get my antibiotics with this one. So he submitted a request to the hospital and they accepted it! So I am officially being induced on Monday which will make me 38 weeks (and ready for the baby.) Yeah! A great day to look forward to!

Here I am with a big belly but happy that a new baby is about to be here!

My sweet girls are always giving the baby kisses.

And Liev wanted to get in on the action too.
We are all super excited for the new baby and can't wait to add #4 to our family!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You look so cute. Good luck with number 4, let's get together at chick fil a again. Not anytime soon of couse, just whenever you feel like it

mer and mel said...

So exciting! For me, 4 was harder than 3, but it didn't take long to adjust. You have 2 big helpers, so I'm sure you will be just fine :0 good luck and can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby!!