Saturday, November 12, 2011

JJ Cole

Our favorite sale came back to town - JJ Cole in Logan was sold last year to a company in Chicago, but they brought their warehouse sale back to Utah this year! Kilee, Hayley and I made the trip up to Logan so we could be there and get some cute baby stuff. The sale started at 9:00 but we wanted to be there early to be first in line. Hayley and I got there about 6:30 and braved the cold. This is me waiting in line - I am under the blanket trying to keep warm.

It was worth waiting in the cold though because we were first in line and got everything we wanted once the doors opened. Hayley got stuff to furnish her baby room and I got a new diaper bag and baby bedding.
We had a fun time at our favorite sale!

No comments: