Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I love Black Friday. Even though it is craziness and madness everywhere, I love it. Hayley and dad and I are usually the ones who brave the crowds and join into the madness. This year Grandma Wisniewski, Garrett and Justin joined us for a few hours.

We went to Walmart first since it opened first. We all split up and waited at different parts of the store to get what we wanted. Hayley and Caleb went for the movies, dad waited for a printer and a Blu-ray player, Grandma stood by the sheets (they were only $6.88 for a set of sheets!), and I waited by the toys. I took this picture right before they opened up the packages of toys for everyone to tear into.

After Walmart we went to Target, Old Navy, Kohls and Sports Authority. We had a fun night together and got most everything we wanted.
Mostly it was just fun to be together, even if it was the middle of the night!

No comments: