Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago and just got the prints back this week. We were going for a vintage/40's style this time. Our photographer Kim of Red Door Photography is fabulous and did such a great job with our family. We would recommend her to anyone and are so happy with our pictures! Here are some of our favorites:




















































5 comments:

Chelsea said...

adorable! i can't get over your girls' cute curly hair! great smiles too- why can't i get my kids to smile in pictures?!? You have such a cute family- they turned out fantastic! leiv's eyes are beautiful.

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. Your girls hair is so pretty! When can we meet up at chick-fil-a again?

Anonymous said...

I love them!! You have the cutest little family!

Mindy said...

These pictures are amazing Nat!! Your family is so beautiful!! I love you as a brunette!! Georgeous!! xoxo

Trisha Baker said...

Natalie, I love reading your blog. Your family pictures are so cute. I love them.