Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sleepy Days

There is nothing like having a newborn in the house. We are all a little happier, sweeter, quiter and smilier (not sure if that's a word!) just having baby Liev around. He just fits into our family! One of the things I love about newborns is how sleepy they always are. Try as he might, Liev can't seem to stay awake for longer than a few minutes at a time. I keep trying to get pictures of his big eyes, but this is what I end up with most of the time.
Trying hard, but can't suppress the yawn...

Dad's trying to keep him awake...
Just laying his head down for a quick rest.
"I can't resist it. My eyes just close against my will!"
"Oh yah. Just sleeping here on dad. So comfy."
All snuggled in bed.
We love our sweet, sleepy boy.

No comments: