Just wanted to tell you a couple things about my darling Rhen.
Right now she is obsessed with "makeup." Any type of chapstick, lip gloss, lipstick, etc. is makeup to Rhen. Rease got some princess makeup for Christmas and Rhen has just recently taken them over as her own - along with my plain flavored chapstick. She cannot stop talking about her makeup and calls each of them by name. "Where's my Belle makeup? Cinderella makeup is lost. I use mommy's makeup. Where's Jasmine's lid?" Anytime we go anywhere she has to truck along her handful of makeup - which varies in number because one or more of them is constantly getting lost in the couch cushions, left in the car or stolen back by Rease. She is entertained for hours by these little makeups so I let her just play her little heart away with them. Anyway, this is Rhen showing me her handful of makeup. What will we do when all the makeup is lost? I don't want to find out.
The other thing I wanted to tell you about Rhen. She can't say her L's. She says a Y sound instead of an L. So along the makeup subject - I was feeding Liev today and she was playing with her makeup on the rug next to me. She looked up at me and said, "Mommy, yook at my yid." I couldn't stop laughing - first because she was finding creative things to do with her makeup. Second because she sounded so darn cute with her L's sounding like Y's. "Yook at my Yid!"
I can't get enough of this girl. She keeps me laughing all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment