Liev had his 2 week appointment on Tuesday with Dr. Erikson. Here are his stats:
Weight: 9.48 lbs - 67%
Height: 21.46 inches - 73%
Head: 15 inches - 70%
I couldn't resist snapping a couple shots of him just hanging out on his supersoft blanket.
Brief accounts of notable events in the Beutler home, the memories made, and the people we could never live without.
3 comments:
Nat, he is so adorable!! Congrats!!! Love his name too!! Hope you both are doing well and getting some rest. :) Miss you friend!! xoxo
I was just showing Chad these pics of the blog. We scrolled down to see the collage of Rhen and Liev. So funny! Rhen is adorable. Love her hair. Love her smile. What a character!
Sooooo happy that I was able to finally see this little guy! SOOO handsome! I'm thrilled for you! Boys are so fun (but let's be honest I don't have anything to compare them to!) I miss ya and hope to see all three of your cuties in person soon! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment