Saturday, June 26, 2010

Office summer party

Every summer we have an office retreat as a staff. Part one of that is spending a day reviewing goals, training, role playing and of course just spending good quality time as a staff. We did that at dad and mom's cabin this year and had a successful and fun day.
Part two of the retreat is a day on the lake - so fun! This year dad had his boat, Pat brought her boat and Kilee borrowed her parents jetskis. We were set for a day of fun on the water.
Rhen helping Papa drive the boat.
Rease snuck rides on the jetskis with whoever would take her. Aunt Hayley...
And daddy both took her on rides and I'm sure she roped a few more people into it as well. She kept saying she wanted to ride on the "tiny boat."
Enjoying the big boat.
Kilee, Beckem, Rease and I took a leisurely ride on the tube. I made dad promise that he would not go fast - mainly because of the kids, but also because I have visions of crazy tube rides as a kid and, though they were fun when I was 15, I just don't like that stuff anymore. He was very nice and we had a good, fun ride just us 4.
It also happened to be dad's birthday so Pat made this delicious German Chocolate Cake which is his favorite and we celebrated!
The girls were tuckered out by the end of the day - can you tell?
Thanks to dad for being a great dad and papa and also an amazing boss!

No comments: