Grammie recently got a new laptop and has been learning how to use it for emails and blogs and such. Apparantly Rease has also started learning how to use it and I caught her giving Papa a lesson the other night.
"So this is how you open it and then you set it on your lap like this to use it."
"Then when you want to write something, you push these little buttons here."
"And it's just that easy!"
"What do you think Papa? Want to give it a try?"
1 comment:
That girl is way too smart for her age! Seriously! I need them to come play with me or us..hehehe! Oscar has been sick all week so we will call you for next week! And we are counting the days until we leave, so they really need to come play!! Us parents need to go out and play too! Oh, I loved Rhen's cute birthday. I am sad we didn't come. But it looked like she scored on the presents. Too bad her mommy let her eat her whole cake and get sick...jkjkjk!
Post a Comment