Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just hangin

Rease has turned into a picky eater. She is constantly saying "I don't like that" or "I want to eat something else." Josh and I decided long ago that the kids will eat what we are having for dinner and nothing else. We will not make them something else just because they don't like what we are having. Rease has been to bed many times without dinner because she didn't eat what was in front of her. Lots of times she sits in front of her food for half an hour with us telling her over and over to eat before she actually takes a bite.
That is what was happening when this picture took place. Josh was dressing Rhen and at the same time yelling to Rease to get her to eat. She was just laying on the chair and wouldn't even sit up to the counter and he couldn't figure out why. He finally asked, "Rease what are you doing?" She said "Dad, I'm just hanging here." He went over and found out that she had hooked herself on the doorknob. No wonder she wouldn't sit up and eat - she was stuck! The funny thing about it was that she kept saying, "I'm just hanging here."

2 comments:

Brittney said...

No way. That's hilarious! I looked at these pictures and then kept scrolling to the "potty bum" picture with out reading the text. I thought maybe you had taken a picture of Rease's bum after she had been hanging there. I thought the red lines were due to her wedgie!! Ahhh...

Jamie Hirtle said...

Oh that is so funny! "I'm just hanging here." Love it!