Friday our ward had a chili and chocolate cookoff. Everyone brought either a pot of chili or a chocolate dessert and the judges decided which ones were the best. Josh and I made our chicken chili to enter into the contest. There were so many yummy ones to choose from and so many delicious chocolate desserts that I ate too much of. After the judges took a taste of each one, they gave out awards. They gave a "spiciest" a "most original" a "people's choice" and a "best overall." In the end, Josh and I took home the prize for "Best Overall Chili." We were so surprised! We won a pot of candy - just what I needed after all that yummy chocolate dessert I ate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like Rhen knows where it's at! Way to go. I'm not surprised you won best overall. That chili is so good.
Your pictures are awesome!! Love looking at your blog!! Love you guys!!
hey nat!
sounds yummy! is it a white chicken chili? are you going to share your recipe? i love chili!
Post a Comment