Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Pics

My mom's cute neighbor Kim took some family pictures of us last week. She is so talented and we had so much fun with her. (She is also doing Hayley's wedding pictures and has done a fabulous job so far.)
Here are a few of our favs...

11 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Oh my goodness! Those are some of the cutest family pictures I have ever seen! Beautiful babies and great looking parents! :)

brookiebaby said...

So beautiful! WHat a cute family! Nat, you look so pretty! I love the way that you "smile with your eyes!!!" ha ha ha (for those friends of yours who think I'm crazy, that's an old inside joke...) But seriously, such awesoem pics! Thanks for sharing! Miss ya!

Leslie said...

Those pictures are great! I love all of them!

Brittney said...

So cute! I love the one at the very top and the one of Josh with the girls. Rhen's face in that one is so cute! I can't wait for all our kids to be together in just a little bit.

Jason and Rachel said...

Darling pics! You look great Natalie! My favorite is the colored pic with Rhen and her headband and she is looking the other way. So cute.

Ainges said...

I love love love all the pics.what a cute family... how fun that Oscar will one day be apart of it! hehehe

Dixie said...

These pic's are great! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your little family is absolutely darling! I love the pictures!

joana said...

wow those are beautiful! i love the one with the girls smiling together...priceless.

Jen said...

Natalie - you get prettier and prettier! What beautiful girls you have. I haven't checked blogs in forever. It has been fun to catch up on your family.
Love you and miss you,
Jen

carolyn said...

Sweet family! The girls get cutier and cutier. It was great to see U at Haley's wedding. What a fun day. C ya soon. Carolyn