Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rease's Treasure Chest

So you may think this looks like an ordinary lunch pail - something that may simply hold a sandwich and juicebox. Well I can assure you that this is much more than a simple lunchbox - this is a treasure chest that holds Rease's most prized possessions. Without this bucket, I would have found myself in a bind many times trying to entertain Rease when I just don't have enough hands to do everything at once. This has been a lifesaver more than a few times. Let's take a look inside...

Once you open this magical bucket you can see just how roomy it is - able to hold many different toys at once... The Littlest Pet Shop collection...

Shamu the Whale x2...

A miniature bottle of Tabasco sauce (random? yes.)...

Barrell of monkeys - but they're really bunnies...

Picnic basket - just in case we need to stop off for lunch...

Bouncy balls...

Baby and her bottle...

Cute turtles that grandma and papa brought back from their cruise...

The Wall-E characters...



And of course the cars.

This bucket of Rease's is actually amazing for a few reasons...

1. It can hold an endless amount of toys.

2. It keeps Rease entertained for hours.

3. We take it everywhere with us and it is enjoyed by everyone - I catch Josh and Greg playing with the toys while we are at breakfast together. Not just for kids.

4. It's a perfect size to squeeze into the diaper bag along with the rest of the junk I carry around in that bag everyday. If it weren't for the bucket, there's no way I would carry around all those toys loose in the bag.
The magic bucket is actually on it's last leg. One of the latches broke off last week and we are in a desperate search for a new one. Until then - hold on little guy. We love you!

No comments: