Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rhen

Hi everyone! I've been up to so many new things I thought I'd give you an update.

Mommy lets me sleep without being wrapped up now. I love it cause I can sleep however I want. I usually have my left thumb in my mouth and my right arm is free to go wherever it wants...

I also started rolling over. I can go from my tummy to my back or from my back to my tummy - which is what I did today and mommy took pictures. This is how I started...

and then I ended up like this in no time at all! I am starting to get some teeth. It feels better when I am sucking on my hands so I do that all day long. Mommy says I drool a lot now, but that's okay.


I sure love being 4 months old. There's so many new thing going on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is going so fast! What a cutie!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute girl! I can't believe they are so close in age...we'll have to keep track of them when they are older! Michael can't do the non wrap sleep just yet, he just loves clawing at his face, we use socks, but wrapping him tight helps too. Soon hopefully!

lesley said...

Dad better be on the prowl soon because she's going to be breaking some hearts with those blue eyes.