Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sick Day

We've had two sick girls at our house this week. It started Thursday morning with Rease coming up to our bed at 5:00. I didn't realize until later that she had thrown up in her bed and that's what woke her up. Later that day she had a temperature of 102.5. The same day Rhen started throwing up and she is still throwing up today. A couple of times I've gone to get her out of bed and found her sleeping in a puddle of throw up. Sorry Rhen! Luckily Rease seems to be over it, but it is lingering with Rhen a little longer. Pedialite and water have been our drinks of choice the last few days. Poor girls - I hate seeing them sick.
This picture explains a lot about how Rease is feeling...
1. She laid down and wrapped herself in a blanket all on her own.
2. She loves grapes and doesn't even feel good enough to sit up and eat them - she tried to eat them laying down without much success.
3. Rease is never cold, so for her to be wrapped in a blanket is a big deal. She kept telling me "mommy, cold."
4. Cute girl is still trying to wave at the camera even though she's sick.
We're just hanging in there waiting for this bug to leave our house!

2 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

Oh my. I'm so sorry. Nothing is worse than sick kids. :(

Chelsea said...

oh! I totally understand! We've had two sick kids at our house, and a sick husband....so three sick kids you could say! Ha ha. No fun in the summertime.