Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trax and Christmas Lights

I feel like I've been out of the blogging world for a couple of weeks and I am glad to be back. Two reasons for this - our computer had a little meltdown and it has taken us a little while to get it back up and running. Also, I have technically been out of a camera for the last little while and have had to rely on other people to take pictures of the things that we are doing. Anyway, Black Friday was good to us because we got a camera and now have a way to take pictures again (pictures and stories of our black friday adventures are soon coming.)
Friday after Thanksgiving we rode tracks to Salt Lake to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square. I haven't been on tracks forever and I believe it was Rease's first time. We had a blast and loved that we didn't have to find a parking spot! Josh carried Rease in the backpack and she was all bundled and ready to go.
For some reason, she has a fascination with airplaines and points to the sky whenever she hears one. It's so cute.


This is the best family shot we could get - trying to hold the camera ourselves and get all three of us in.
We had such a fun night and it wasn't too cold either. I love Christmas time and am so glad the season is officially here!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

You guys are so good about going out and doing things. I love it. Rease is adorable, too. That little green knit hat is soooo cute. All three of you look great! Way to go trax riders!

Dixie said...

I'm glad to see some new blogs. I also need to get going on my blog. You guys are great. How about a pic of the old belly for the sister in law? We want to see what you look like! Hope you are feeling well.