Last week we had the pleasure of having Rease's little friend Oscar stay overnight with us. They had such a great time playing together and it was so easy for me because they are on the same sleeping/playing/eating schedules. Rease loves playing with other kids and had a great two days with Oscar!
I love this of them and the towels - what cuties!
The next morning I got them both bundled up and we headed to the grocery store. I couldn't get a very good picture of them both sitting still, but they look so cute in their beanies and coats.
Having a good time in the shopping cart - so smart for stores to have things like this for kids to be entertained while mom shops!
We had such a great time with you Oscar - Please come play again!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh... Rease is BEAUTIFUL. Look at her! I miss her...
Post a Comment