Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our girl

I love being a mom - especially to this crazy Rease. She is at such a fun age right now and I wanted to just post a few of her moments she's had lately.
Rease is in love with her boots. She wants to wear them all the time - including bedtime as you can see here. And yes, her pajamas are skin tight on her but that's what you get with a chubby kid like ours!
This is one of those times as a mom that you should be mad, but instead get out the camera for a quick picture. I don't know what she was thinking when she climbed into this drawer - she's never done it before and hasn't tried it since, I guess it was just a day for her to try something new.

Josh makes protein shakes every morning and night and Rease has recently been interested in trying it out. She of course loves it and now has to have a shake of her own when he makes one. It's too thick to come out of the holes in her sippy cup, so she has to drink it without the lid on - what a mess she makes, but look how happy she is because of it!




Thanks dad for the delicious shake!
I love my crazy girl!

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Ummmm, I seem to remember my brother Josh teasing me about how my kids pj's were so tight when they were so skinny. I guess it's come back around huh? That's just how they are made!